Saturday, May 2, 2009

Knock Off's


Knock Off or Not to Knock Off


So you know in todays world fashion and image is everything. And we as woman and men will hoe, steal and not pay bills to get the flyest thing. But what in the world is going on. Do we really pay 1500.00 on a LV bag because it is LV!


Now if you got it like that do you but i think i can save some money if i buy a knock off for 400.00 i can get some shoes, belt, shirt and jeans for the rest plus some eat money. Anyway who is going to come up to me and say what, your bag would be cute if it was real.


Yeah bitch your face would be cute if i wouldn't have beat yo ass!

or

Shit it would be cute if you would buy me one.


(Sorry the farther i go in my pregnacy the pottier my mouth is)


So lets take a poll if you can find a nice knock off do you purchase it.


5 comments:

JaeSpenc said...

absolutely.

hotredsly said...

save save save

Not so Anonymous said...

Heck yes!! I find the cutest non-name brand bags all the time.

Angel said...

Nah I would rather just by a no name beautiful bag and forget these labels.

But go chick, if you find a knock off of the bag in your photo, I will have one!

How long till the baby?

NikkiSab said...

Knock off- I'll take it in a hurry!!!! Sometimes its just a name dat sells a product but i bet u can find no name bag wit better style and quality. I dont care for names as far as I look OUCH!!!